Food Processing CERT II
Code: FDF 20110
This course provides intermediate level of food processing, hygiene and how to gain more experience and advance in the food processing/manufacturing industry. The Certificate II in Food Processing qualification is designed for application in supervised environments where the work is predictable with some basic problem solving requirements. At this level, employees would typically be expected to operate, monitor and adjust process equipment, as well as apply concepts of OH&S and risk assessment to different work situations.
You will develop skills such as:
• Implementation of food safety program and procedures
• Operating production/packaging lines
• Participation in OH&S processes
• Application of quality systems and procedures
• Provide and apply workplace information
• Participation in environmentally sustainable work practices
• Control and ordering of stock
• Delivery and monitoring of service to customers
• Food & Beverage Coordinator
• Food Production/Process Worker
• Retail Food Front of House
• Food & Beverage Attendant
*Upon completion of selected program, receive RSA, RSF and RSG Certification.
Participants should have a genuine desire to seek employment.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but all participants must attend an interview prior to acceptance into the course. Sound basic reading and writing skills and an ability to participate in some of the manual handling and lifting may be required in the course.
Where applicants can show evidence of prior qualification or experience in a related field, there may be an opportunity to apply for recognition to be given for previous study, knowledge, and/or skills resulting from work or life experience relevant to this qualification. Please contact us for further information about Skills Recognition.