Frontline Management CERT IV
The Certificate IV in Frontline Management is designed to promote leadership and workplace safety in multiple applications across a variety of industry sectors. This qualification will provide a working knowledge of risk management processes, project management, team building and coordination, adherence to policies, programs and legislative requirements. This is a great way to improve on your current skills set and become recognised for being a proactive and innovative contributor by efficiently leading an effective and efficient team environment.
You will develop skills such as:
• Becoming an effective team leader in the workplace
• Promote team effectiveness
• Establish effective workplace relationships
• Develop teams and individuals
• Implement operational plan
• Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
• Implement continuous improvement
• Identify risk and apply risk management processes
• Achieve greater profits and strategic outcomes
• Frontline Managers
• Team Leaders
• Leading Hand
Participants should have a genuine desire to seek employment.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course but all participants must attend an interview prior to acceptance into the course. Sound basic reading and writing skills and an ability to participate in some of the manual handling and lifting may be required in the course.
Where applicants can show evidence of prior qualification or experience in a related field, there may be an opportunity to apply for recognition to be given for previous study, knowledge, and/or skills resulting from work or life experience relevant to this qualification. Please contact us for further information about Skills Recognition.